Martes, Disyembre 4, 2012

FaylinHartz

We interviewed a fabulous, sweet and amazing woozen names FaylinHartz whose Fashion Statement is all about cuteness, jewelry with a touch of fierce red. But even I know there's more to that than what she says. I'm going undercover, by that I mean incognito. And find out about Fay's little secret :) Check out her WoozIn and tell us any news that comes from her or is about her. I know this is sudden. But I would risk anything to find out about her secret. Except for this blog. So not risking this :)

                                                                                                         Secretly Snooping,
                                                                                                                  AngelicaDragon

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento